Provide Risk-Based Primary Emergency Care/First Aid In The Workplace
This Unit Standard will be useful for employees to enable them to provide primary emergency care (first aid) in response to an occupational risk induced or any health emergency in their specific workplaces.
Qualifying learners are able to:
- Demonstrate the principles of primary emergency care.
- Assess and control a single injury emergency scene in the workplace.
- Demonstrate primary emergency life support for adults, children and infants.
- Explain and manage shock.
- Carry out secondary assessment of the sick or injured person and provide appropriate primary emergency care at the scene.
- Keep records of the incident/accident.
Contact Integral Risk for more info